CollaboratEd – a Professional Development agency for schools and teachers that offers training, masterclasses, study skills sessions and other services. The founding director also has a personal educational blog.
Some space science resources:
- Dark Sky Discovery – includes “make your own planetarium” with an umbrella!
- Universe Awareness Educational Material – includes lots of printables, including some in other languages
- ESERO-UK – a collection of links to different resources
- Where is the North Star? – a cross-curricular activity linked to the historic Lewis and Clark expedition
- Galileo Teacher Training Program –a network of teachers around the world dedicated to teaching about astronomy and space science
- Edible Eclipse – a British Science Association-designed activity sheet aimed to teach the science of eclipses in a fun way